Known for their innovative ways to see and experience Rome, The Roman Guy tour company has launched E-bike tours in the Eternal City. Enjoy the freedom of exploring Rome on a bicycle that can effortlessly be ridden up the hills, making it a faster and easier way to see the sights than walking or riding a regular bike.
- Book a Rome E-Bike Tour and get a 5% discount.
You’ll have a local tour leader who’ll introduce you to Rome with an itinerary that includes not only some top attractions but places you might not ordinarily go, especially on foot. You’ll travel with a small group. Bicycles also have the advantage of being able to go places where cars aren’t allowed, so you can get very close to the sights, not to mention that they’re more environmentally friendly.
Your 4-hour E-bike tour starts with some easy cruising, passing Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, the ruins of Trajan’s Baths, and the Circus Maximus. Then you’re ready for some hill climbing, ascending both the Aventine and Capitoline Hills with very little effort. Other top sights you’ll see include the famous Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon. You’ll ride into the spacious Villa Borghese Park and across the Ponte Sisto, a bridge that crosses the river, to the Trastevere neighborhood, then back across via the Tiber Island and Jewish Ghetto.
Of course there are lots of stops for photo opportunities as you ride along and even a stop for gelato!
The Roman Guy says: We’re super excited to grow this tour to help cut down on our city driving tour and save on carbon emissions wherever we can.Tours I’ve taken with The Roman Guy have been a great mix of educational and fun, led by knowledgeable English-speaking tour guides who live in Rome. Here are 3 recommendations for tours I’ve taken (and loved) compliments of The Roman Guy:
- “Restricted Areas Top Levels Colosseum Tour with Roman Forum. Read my review of Top Levels Colosseum Tour .
- Borghese Gallery Story Tellers Private Tour
- And the ultimate, once-in-a-lifetime experience, V.I.P. Vatican Museums After Hours Private Tour with Sistine Chapel (less costly Vatican Museums tours with The Roman Guy are also available and any of their small group Vatican tours are eligible for 5% discount.
Plan Your Visit to Rome
- Compare Prices and Book Hotels in Rome.
- Save 5% on Rome small group guided tours from the Roman Guy (Colosseum underground tours not eligible for discount)
- See our Rome Neighborhoods Map and Guide
Rome Guide Books:
- Rick Steves Pocket Rome
- National Geographic Walking Rome: the Best of the City
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome
Sight-seeing in Rome:
- Top Monuments to See
- Book These Tickets for Sites and Museums Before You Go
- Rome Recommended Books
- 2 Day Itinerary of Top Things to See
This post may contain affiliate links to sites I believe are of benefit to travelers. There is no cost to you but the small amount of revenue helps defer the cost of bringing you this free information.