Pistola Garden, in Puglia between Alberobello and Fasano, offers a place to walk, see flowers and plants native to Puglia, enjoy a picnic, or just relax. Set on the grounds of a masseria, or old farm estate, Giardini Pistola also has vineyards and a farm shop where you can buy snacks, their wine and other products produced on the estate or nearby farms such as olive oil and honey. They will also provide pre-ordered meals from local restaurants near by that you can eat in the picnic area.
During the summer months, special events are held in the gardens including music, pasta making classes, wine tasting, and guided walking tours of the gardens and estate. You can also book the spacious gardens for your own special event (for up to 100 people).
Visiting Pistola Garden makes a nice escape from touring Puglia’s busy cities and towns and gives guests the opportunity to experience the beautiful Puglia countryside.
Pistola Garden Visiting Information
- Open 10 AM until sunset from June – October
- Admission is free but there’s a charge for most special events
- Book your garden visit in advance, especially on the weekend
- Pistola Garden website
- The nearest train stations are 20 – 25 minutes away in Fasano, Monopoli, or Cisternino. You’ll find directions and a map on their Visit Us page.
- See more photos on Giardini Pistola Facebook page
Places in Puglia to Visit Near Pistola Garden:
- Alberobello and the Trulli
- The charming towns of Locorotondo, Martina Franca, and Cisternino
- The ancient Roman ruins at Egnazia, near Fasano and the coast
Explore more places to go with our Puglia Maps and Guide
This post may contain affiliate links to sites I believe are of benefit to travelers. There is no cost to you but the small amount of revenue helps defer the cost of bringing you this free information.