After you’ve seen the top sights in Florence, you may wish to see hidden places, learn about the culture, or shop at artisan shops. That’s where Florentine Experience Shopping comes in. Maria offers a variety of options from personal shopping experiences and workshop visits to exploring the Oltrarno neighborhood or discovering Florence’s food and wine.
Are you looking for a unique souvenir or gift? Let Maria guide you to see handmade products produced by Florentine artisans. Whether you’re looking for fashions or food, ceramics or jewelry, Maria knows the best ateliers and boutique shops. She’ll introduce you to artisans and help you discover Florence’s heritage of craftsmanship and creativity.
Or maybe you’re interested in seeing another side of Florence. There’s never any obligation to buy at any of the shops you visit so just relax and let Maria give you an inside look at a different side of the city.
Florentine Experience Shopping Tours:
- Oltrarno Artisan Walk: Across the Arno River from the Duomo, the Otrarno neighborhood is home to many artisan workshops. On this walk you’ll see artisans at work creating handmade products including mosaics, marbled paper, shoes, leather goods, or gold and silver jewelry. Maria will translate so you can ask questions and help you with transactions if you see something you want to buy.
- Fashion and Design Walk: Take a stroll to visit fashion and design boutiques. You’ll see handmade clothing and accessories being made and be introduced to emerging designer brands.
- Home and Interior Design Walk: Visit stores and boutiques that specialize in Italian home products and meet interior designers or architects.
- Food and Wine Experience: As you stroll through town, Maria will take you to top places for coffee, gelato, fresh bread, and olive oil. Try Florence’s street food, taste wine, and visit small family-run food shops. She’ll also recommend places for lunch or dinner or an apertivo with a view.
- Customized Walking Tour: Florentine Shopping Experience will create a customized tour for you or Maria can be your personal shopper for a day.
Most tours are 3-4 hours long, have a maximum of 6 participants, and are given in English. Tours must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 3495556609
- Florentine Experience Shopping on Facebook – See photos and reviews of walks or message Maria on this page.
- My Best Artisan Walk Experience on Air B&B.
Plan Your Visit to Florence
Where to Stay:
- Asso’s Place, a beautiful apartment near the Duomo.
- Hotel Goldoni, a comfortable mid-range choice in the center.
- See more Florence hotels and places to stay
- The Cognoscenti’s Guide to Florence: Shop and Eat Like a Florentine
- Rick Steve’s Pocket Florence
- An Art Lover’s Guide to Florence
Visiting Information: Florence Map and Guide